Tuesday, March 9, 2010

today i'm...



wow.
i know it's only a number but it's a bit too close to 30 for my liking.

though i have so much to be thankful for this past year.
just a few things when was was 27, i…
• spent my first* whole year living 'away from home' in beautiful sunny perth.
• got lots of visits from tassie people.
• rented a new pad – which i LOVE.
• made lots of new great friends.
• got my appendix out and survived (yes I'm very thankful for that!).
• visited rottnest for the first time in my life.
• explored northern western australia.
• went to my first ball.
• got to spend a whole week in my favourite place – coles bay.
• found out my best friend in the whole world is having a baby.
• became an aunty again to 2 beautiful boys.
• started a blog – and thank you to all of my lovely readers for your great feedback and wonderful comments. xxx

(* lots of firsts – i LOVE firsts!)

3 comments:

aimee said...

first comment!

happy birthday mands :)

alyssa b said...

happy birthday mandy ... hope you enjoyed your special day :) may God bless you with all that you need in the year ahead

christine said...

Lovely birthday post darling.
Love you and miss you so much xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...